4 Wheels Black Out Special with LIFETIME Warranty!
P1 Smart Repairs is offering professional full wheel face black out at 25% off with LIFETIME WARRANTY!
(WE DO NOT WORK WITH CHROME WHEELS or Wheels Larger Than 24")
Black Out Package Wheels Only (What It Includes)
- Black out includes small to medium size repairs such as curb damage and scratches
- Professional gloss black out finish on the face of the wheel for a set of 4
- Matte / Satin / Semi Gloss Clears are available with an additional charge of $25 per wheel.
- Standard Wheel Inspection which includes, Visual Crack Check, Wheel Bend Check, Tire Balance Check and Tire Damage Check.
- Blacked Out Inner Wheel Barrel (No Gloss)
What IS NOT Included
- Crack Repair
- Excessive Damage which requires welding
- Wheel Straightening
- We DO NOT WORK WITH CHROME WHEELS
Lifetime Warranty Coverage
- Covers Flaking
- Covers Peeling
- Covers Discoloration
- Imperfections in the Finish
- Covered as long as you own your wheels
Does not Cover
- Impact Damages Such as Curb Damage, Rock Chips and Poor Tire Installation
- Inner Barrel Damages
Should I Buy new Rims or Get My OEM Rims Blacked Out?
Large Manufacturers such as Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Infiniti, BMW, Mercedes, Tesla and other large name brand manufacturers have a high quality control standard while aftermarket wheels do not have to meet these same requirements.
Buyer Beware! We have found that OEM rims are superior in over all finish quality, casting process or machining process, hardening process and conversion treatment process, aluminum alloy make up as well as design durability tests to be superior compared to 90% percent of aftermarket wheels available in the consumer market.
Some aftermarket rims brands we recommend are Volk Racing Wheels, HRE, CCW, Work Wheels, Weds Wheels, Enkei and BBS Wheels which meet or exceed quality control to automotive wheels. We recommend a reputable wheel brand that offers forged, T6 hardened wheels.
It is important to do your research before purchasing rims for your vehicle. When in doubt, stay with your original OEM rims!
OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer which means it was designed, produced by the original manufacturer of your vehicle which is designed specifically to maximize ride comfort, safety and durability for your rims. Car manufacturers invest a large amount of time and research designing and testing your OEM rims to meet and/or exceed DOT standards for your vehicle. It is one of the most important parts of your car! OEM wheels are subject to all classic hardness test methods such as Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop, and ball indentation hardness tests.
Wheel Testing Which OEM Wheel Factories undergo are:
- Fatigue testing: Radial and Cornering Test
- Impact testing:13-degee side impact test(SAE J175)
- Hydrostatic burst testing: Using Pressurized Water Jets to determine the margin of safety above the rated wheel pressure.
- Strain gauging / stress analysis: Customized strain analysis protocols OEM Manufacturer Requirements
- Rim contour / dimensional checks: Ensuring wheels are in accordance with Tire and Rim Association standards
- Metallurgical testing: Metallurgical analysis of steel and aluminum wheels
- Coatings analysis: ASTM B117, ASTM D3170
OEM factories are required to have ASTM and ISO standard testings which many aftermarket wheel factories do not perform.
How does this work?
We can schedule an appointment for a day and time for you to swing by. Although we can do it the same day, we don’t recommend it. We prefer to keep the car overnight to allow the paint to cure so it is safe to drive on the road. Our preferred method is to drop off the car during the day and pick it up in 48-72 hours which allows adequate curing and allows us to put on our lifetime warranty for it :) You can bring in the entire vehicle and store in our garage and secured facility or just the wheels, whichever is easier for you :)
Can I buy this as a gift?
Yes absolutely! This service is transferable :)
Taken From Google https://g.page/p1smartrepairs?share